Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New York


Parked in Queens waiting to get unloaded. Beef from Green Bay.
People out here are the rudest people I have encountered so far.
Alot of people say they luv NY.

I SAY NEY






I f you look at the other side of the street you see a truck about fifth down. This is a hotdog stand and it was nonstop sales all the time I sat here. About 6 hours starting at 6 AM.
People don't think twice about double and triple parking. 
This crappy road was like a dragstrip.
Nonstop horn blowing. No giving an inch.




Getting unloaded. You can see NY city and the Empire State Building.











Statue Of Liberty off in the Disatance


1 comment:

  1. Did you stop and have a hot dog? Nathan's Hot dog eating contest is held in New York there suppose to be the best.

    ReplyDelete